‘Perfect Plant Protein’ gets the BEST VALUE Protein Powder Rating
Why Organic ‘Perfect Plant Protein’ Powder is the Best Protein Powder
Helps Build Lean Muscle
Increase Overall Health
Optimize Digestive Health
USDA Certified Organic
Soy Free, Whey Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free
NO Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
BPA Free HDPE Container (780g)
Includes 1 Serving Scoop (26g)
Excellent Source of Protein AND Fiber!
Protein powders come in various forms. The three most common types are whey protein, soy protein, and casein protein. But there is a much better alternative to these three!
‘Perfect Plant Protein’ Powder is Perfect!
Click Here for Prices and Save up to 30%
Perfect Plant Protein Powder is USDA Certified Organic, contains 17 Grams of Protein Per Serving, is 100% Vegetarian, Gluten Free, and Non-GMO.
Perfect Plant Protein Powder contains…
Raw Organic Hemp Protein +
Brown Rice Protein +
Just one 26 gram serving Perfect Plant Protein powder contains 17g protein
The Health Benefits of Raw Hemp Protein
First, even though the United States is one of the only countries that do not allow industrial hemp to be grown, it is 100% legal to buy hemp in the US. And in case you were wondering, unlike marijuana, the hemp used in Perfect Plant Protein Powder does not contain the psychoactive ingredient THC. By the way, Canada is now the top exporter of Hemp!
Hemp is loaded with nutrients. Raw hemp is a terrific source of easily digestible vegetarian protein. Hemp protein is a complete protein containing over 10 amino acids including all 8 essential amino acids. It is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Hemp is one of the few vegan sources of the important fatty acid GLA. Raw hemp is rich in minerals such as iron, zinc, potassium, and magnesium and vitamins B, D, and E. Hemp is the only known source of “edestin” (also known as edistin), a plant protein nearly identical to protein found in the human body. Last but not least, raw hemp is one of the best all-natural sources of fiber.
The Health Benefits of Raw Mushroom Protein
Raw mushrooms are a rich source of vegetarian protein and fiber. They are low calorie, low carbohydrate, fat free and a rich source of protective antioxidants and minerals such copper, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and magnesium. The mushrooms used in ‘Perfect Plant Protein Powder’ are reishi (also known as ganoderma), shitake, maitake, king trupet, turkey tail, lion’s mane, cordyceps and himematsutake.
The Health Benefits of Raw Brown Rice Protein
Raw brown rice is a complete protein that contains all essential and non-essential amino acids. Brown rice is rich in protein and fiber and an excellent source of minerals like iron, magnesium, manganese, and selenium. Raw brown rice also contains vitamins B1, B3, and B6. By the way, one (1) cup of brown rice will give you 88 percent of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of manganese and 21% of the RDA for magnesium. Raw brown rice protein has all the benefits of soy protein but WITHOUT the potentially significant health risks of soy. Many people looking for a vegetarian protein think of a soy-based product first. But while soy protein has some positives, there are some serious health concerns with soy that should be considered. Read more about the possible dangers of soy below.
What’s wrong with Whey Protein, Soy Protein, and Casein Protein?
No Soy – Here’s Why
Soy is immensely popular among vegans but there are a number of potential serious risks from soy consumption. Despite the millions of dollars invested by the soy industry promoting soy as a health food, and despite the industry’s success, there are many experts who strongly disagree and believe soy is not safe and believe there are significant risks associated with soy consumption. We encourage people to research this on their own by searching for terms such as “soy risks” “soy dangers” and “is soy safe?” etc. to read more about this issue.
The Dangers of Soy
1) The FDA estimates that 91% of soy protein is genetically modified.
2) Many people are allergic to soy. People allergic to tree nuts, eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, or wheat may have an allergy to soy.
3) People who consistently consume large amounts of soy products may be up to four times more likely to develop problems with cognitive thinking later in life.
4) Soy mimics estrogen in the human body causing a host of dangerous side effects. For women, soy can cause side effects such as hormonal disruption, infertility, and miscarriages. Side effects for men include breast enlargement, decreased libido, moods swings, frequent depression, erectile dysfunction, and lowered sperm count. Diets rich with soy may also prevent muscle growth and development.
5) The governments of Israel, Switzerland, the UK, and New Zealand have all issued statements against the use of soy formula for babies. Little boys who consume soy may have higher risks of testicular cancer, and little girls may face higher risks of breast and ovarian cancers, due to longer exposure to sex hormones. There is also a possible link between soy and lower sperm counts in young men. Just 100 grams of soy contains the hormonal equivalent of one contraceptive pill.
6) Soy products may cause certain thyroid hormones to stop working. The thyroid is part of the endocrine system. The phytoestrogens in soy depress thyroid hormone production, slow down thyroid metabolism, and potentially cause an increase in the size of the thyroid (known as a goiter, i.e. the term goitrogenic). The result can be hypothyroidism. There are many symptoms of hypothyroidism, and it is often overlooked or even misdiagnosed as depression.
7) Soy Contains Anti-Nutrients! Anti-nutrients are chemicals or compounds that prevent nutrients from being properly used by the body. For instance, soy contains protease inhibitors, which interfere with the body’s digestion of protein. Studies show that this could cause the pancreas to be over-worked in the digestion process, and eventually lead to pancreatic dysfunction. Protease inhibitors are found in high amounts in raw soy – one reason raw soybeans are considered toxic. Heating and processing the soy reduces the amount of protease inhibitors substantially, but they are never completely diminished.
No Casein – Here’s Why
These proteins are present in milk. Casein has many uses, from being a major component of cheese to use as a food additive. It is also used in some paints and glues. T. Colin Campbell’s claims a connection between casein (and all other animal proteins) and cancer in his 2005 book ‘The China Study’ but some critics suggest his animal casein hypothesis is flawed, citing the inappropriateness of drawing conclusions from studies on casein in isolated form vs. how it naturally exists in combination with other proteins and compounds. (There are other criticisms of Dr. Campbell’s theories, as well.) Regardless, casein is a protein from milk, which many people wish to avoid.
No Whey! – Here’s Why
Whey protein is another milk protein and is a by-product of cheese production. Whey is a popular source of protein, especially for bodybuilders. But, for many people digestive issues can result from supplementing with whey protein including excess gas, bloating, cramps, tiredness, weakness, fatigue, headaches, and irritability. Undigested protein in the colon will undergo bacterial fermentation, which leads to the production of, among other things, gas and fatty acids. So, for many people whey protein is not a good choice. And, since whey protein is a dairy by-product it creates the possibility of allergic reaction in people who are allergic to lactose, or who are lactose intolerant. In addition, over consumption of whey protein may cause kidney failure and liver failure. Over consumption of whey protein may also cause minerals, including calcium, to be leeched from the bones creating the possibility of the development of osteoporosis and gout.
Perfect Plant Protein Is The Best Protein Powder For Protein Shakes. Here’s Why:
1) Perfect Plant Protein is a pure 100% certified organic vegetarian protein powder made of a unique combination of hemp protein powder, mushroom protein powder and brown rice protein powder.
2) Vegetarian protein powder products offer a variety of nutritional benefits and are perfect for building and maintaining lean muscle. Perfect Plant Protein Powder is an excellent ingredient for protein shakes and is popular among both men and women. Many experts consider “soy-free” protein powders like Perfect Plant Protein as the best protein powders for women partly because of the potentials risks from soy.
3) Perfect Plant Protein contains no sugar, tastes great, and is a better alternative to soy protein powder or whey protein powder.
4) It’s 100% USDA Certified Organic and is available either flavored with Stevia and vanilla, or in a soon-to-be released unflavored version.
5) Perfect Plant Protein is 100% plant based, gluten free, Non-GMO… as well as soy free, whey free, dairy free, and lactose free.
6) It is a complete protein containing over 10 amino acids including all essential 8 amino acids.
7) The Hemp Protein powder in Perfect Plant Protein contains edestin! Hemp is the only known source of edestin, which is a protein nearly identical to the protein found in human blood. The ingredients label is displayed on HealthFoodPost.com.
8) Hemp protein powder is also an excellent source of Fiber!
9) Perfect Plant Protein comes in a BPA Free HDPE Container (size is 780g).
10) Perfect Plant Protein is manufactured under FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and it is made in the USA.
Perfect Plant Protein Powder is great for body builders, other athletes, and for folks who just want nutritionally loaded protein shakes as a snack or as a meal replacement.